This is an ongoing personal collection of over 3000+ sites and resources that I use or have used in the past to learn stuff like programming, puzzle-solving, web development and other intellectually stimulating things, categorized(more or less). Contains blogs, websites, software that I use, my GitHub/GitLab/... stars(which I manage with my bookmark manager, not GH itself), Gists, Subreddits, YouTube channels, Medium/dev.to blogs, IRC channels, HN/Lobste.rs/StackOverflow/Codepen profiles/articles I follow, Podcasts I listen to, Browser Add-ons, Linux Hacks, Vim/Tmux/Emacs plugins I use and everything.
In short, this is my attempt to organize my links, a directory of my "public" bookmarks. Feedbacks and contributions are appreciated.
- Knowledge Repositories (mostly on GitHub)
- Web Development
- Coding Challenges
- Massive Open Online Courses
- Open Source Software
- Linux Configuration
- Privacy Tools
- Software and Services
- Science, Technology and Mathematics
- Psychology, Philosophy, Literature and Art
- Cubing, Puzzles and Magic
- Reddit Subscriptions
- YouTube Subscriptions
- Free-To-Read Books and Guides
- Ebooks and Research Papers
- Random Useful Sites
- High School
- Lists and Articles
Go to docs/ subdirectory to see more unsorted/extra links.
Disclaimer: The categorization of resources and software that I list here are for personal reference only. Not every open source software out there is more secure than other proprietary options. Please do a thorough research before using any of this stuff.
If you find this helpful in any way, consider making a contribution:
BTC / Bitcoin:
BTC / Bitcoin (SegWit / Bech32 / bc1):
ETH / Ethereum:
LTC / Litecoin:
XMR / Monero:
This is a lifelong project and here are some things on the long-term roadmap:
- dynamic website with tagging system and full featured public API for this project.
- browser (Firefox / Chromium) extensions to see other similar sites in this collection like the one you're in right now.
- access to resources from the terminal.